Wednesday, February 28, 2018

More February Fun!

Abbi requested cinnamon rolls for her actual birthday and was quite excited to eat them that morning:


Susanna wanted to play outside while her sisters were at school and Alyssa was napping.  She asked if I would put Cupcake outside so she wouldn't be all by herself and Cupcake stayed right with her and followed her all over the backyard!  Susanna was so happy!

Alyssa got really sick and wouldn't sleep in her crib.  Daddy offered to hold her while I got ready for a long night of holding her and when I came back I found them both like this:

Karlie was so excited to be in the spelling bee again this year and was even more excited to win it!  We are so proud of her!


Susanna decorated Abbi's hair while I read Penderwicks to them:


No comments:

Post a Comment